Even after the admission fee is deposited, no admission will be considered final and valid unless the required documents are submitted and found correct by the school after verification. If the aforesaid documents are not submitted within the given time, the admission will be nullified and there will be no refund of any fees.
Rules For Admission And Removal
- Minimum age for admission to class nursery is 3 years.
- Children with behavioral disorders or severe learning disabilities will not be granted admission at any cost.
- Admission will not be granted to any class after the specified limit. (Maximum number of students)
- Admission will be granted to only those who perform satisfactorily in the admission test and interview.
- Admission will be considered final and valid only after the submission of the required documents.
Even after the fee is paid, if the required documents are not submitted within the given period of time, admission will be nullified and the students will not be allowed to sit in the class. However there will not be any refund of fee in that case.
Removal Of Students From School
Students can be removed from the school on the following grounds.
- If he/she is undisciplined.
- If he/she demonstrates severe learning disabilities or serious behavioral problems.
- If the fee remains unpaid for more than one month.
- If he/she misbehaves with teachers, school management or classmates repeatedly.
- If the attitude and behavior of the parents are negative with the school.
- If he/she remains absent from school without information for more than seven days.
Free admission is granted to 25% students from weaker and unprivileged classes under the RTE Act. The school’s goal is to make education accessible to all irrespective of any distinctions.